- Monday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
Get a healthy, gorgeous smile at Rockville Smile Design
- Patient Information
- View all Services
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Invisalign Dentist
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Pediatric Dentist
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentist
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Patient Education
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Contact Us
We are excited to inform you that we are reopening on June 1st 2020. Keeping with the CDC AND OSHA guidelines, here is what you will find in our practice.
- The office has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with Clorox, the countertops, door handles have been fogged. The office has been reorganized for uninterrupted flow of work.
- Utilization of UV lights and HEPA air filtration system in place.
- Sneeze guards are in place at check in counter.
- The team members will be wearing head coverings, face masks and face shields, disposable gowns and nitrile gloves.
- We added additional steps in disinfecting our rooms, instruments and sterilization center.
- Utilization of aerosol reducing system is in place.
Policy Changes to the practice
- New Patients will fill the new patient paperwork forms on our website and bring with them.
- Any changes to your insurance, phone and address, you will notify us through office e mail
- You will be asked to stay in your car and text us when you arrive and we will text you when we are ready for you.
- You will be asked to wear your face mask, remove any gloves prior to entering our office and disinfect your hands.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth with medicated mouthwash prior to starting your treatment.
- We are getting PCI Compliant for contactless payments.
As a result of new measures being taken for safer treatment and work environment, there will be a $15.00 pandemic fee for each appointment, it will be discontinued as and when the pandemic is over.
We are excited to see you all back soon. Stay safe , The health of our patients, our team and our communities is paramount as we begin this process of re-opening.
Dr. Mahajan and team.